A speed limit of 20kmph (12mph) applies at all times.
Individual pitches are marked by a stone set in the turf. The stone denotes the front and centre of the pitch. Please ask for assistance before setting up for the first time.
- No commercial vehicles
- Noise must be kept to a minimum
- No camp fires
- BBQ’s must be kept above the grass
- No ball games (Games can be played in the adjacent fields)
- Parents are requested to ensure that children do not play in the toilet area
- Dogs are welcome provided they are kept on a lead and under strict control
The above list of rules is intended as a guide and is by no means exhaustive. The Management reserve the right to add or amend the guidelines at any time.
In the event of an emergency – please report to house / reception where an emergency telephone is available.
Emergency contact numbers & public information boards are located in the washroom.