A speed limit of 20kmph (12mph) applies at all times.
Individual pitches are marked by a stone set in the turf. The stone denotes the front and centre of the pitch. Please ask for assistance before setting up for the first time.
- No commercial vehicles
- Noise must be kept to a minimum (Quiet Time is from 10.30pm)
- No camp fires
- BBQ’s must be kept above the grass
- No ball games (Games can be played in the adjacent fields)
- Parents are requested to ensure that children do not play in the toilet area
- Dogs are welcome at Bridge Villa – A maximum of 3 Dogs per pitch during Low & Mid Season and no more than 2 Dogs per pitch at High Season. They must be kept on a lead at all times and please ensure that they do not cause a noise or nuisance to our other customers.
The above list of rules is intended as a guide and is by no means exhaustive. The Management reserve the right to add or amend the guidelines at any time.
In the event of an emergency – please report to house / reception where an emergency telephone is available.
Emergency contact numbers & public information boards are located in the washroom.